This website is owned by Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd (ABN 11 113 300 0093), 12 Mayneview Street, Milton, Queensland, Australia.
If you use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without the prior written permission of Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and branding on this website below to Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd does not give you any licence or right to use them.
COLORBOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited.
- This website has been compiled by Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights any person, company or entity. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd makes this website and its contents available on an “as is” basis. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd is an Australian family owned company that owns the Blue Mountain Mesh, Rain Harvesting, 421 Products and Vincent Flow Products brands and trademarks.
Limitation of liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd permits linking to this website, provided that the full html plage is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate Rain Harvesting’s trademarks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd or its companies or brands.
- Information on this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd odes not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
It is also possible that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd.
While Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a minimal inherent risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings. To read the Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd Privacy Statement please click here.
- It is Rain Harvesting’s policy not to accept information from third parties, which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
By submitting “Content” (photos, videos, posts, comments), you warrant that you:
- Will only submit content that is generated by you and not plagiarised from a third party or which infringe a third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- When you submit any materials comments, recordings and images (“Content”), you, unless Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd advises otherwise, license and grant Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-license-able right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, or liability. You maintain your moral rights, as the originator of the Content to be attributed as such and warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights, including having obtained (from any other person, as necessary) an enforceable consent for Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd and its affiliates and sub-licensees using the Content in any way.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the Content you submit. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that: a) you will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; b) you will obtain prior consent from any person that appears in your Content and any other permissions, licenses or consents relevant to the Content or required in order to enable Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd to exercise its rights under the licence granted under section 2 above (for example, permission to access private property or a licence or consent to use third party intellectual property); c) you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; d) your Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and e) you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
You agree to indemnify Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Rain Harvesting Pty Ltd via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement and breaches of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA).
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
- If the information on this website is translated into or presented in languages other than English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any disputes regarding its interpretation.